Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Items for sale...

I will be selling a few things that no longer fit me. Including a used size 44 black dream corset from Frederick's Of Hollywood that is still in good condition (needs a good steaming to get wrinkles out and the boning has shaped a bit to my body but the boning is still strong, still in its place (no broken seams or boning popping out), and the color is still good. Its probably been used about 5-6 times in the last 2 years so although it did get some wear time it did not get worn enough to actually hurt it. Possibly some of my black wardrobe items from my old job will be sold. I have to go though them and try them on though before I decide what goes. Also a couple pairs of shoes in size 9. And of coarse my jewelry items I make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog