Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

A Diffrent Sort Of Uniform

A Diffrent Sort Of Uniform

A Diffrent Sort Of Uniform by tigeresskitten69 
(the photos are of regular sizes, plus sizes versions are in links listed under item).

Sequin racerback tank
calypsostbarth.com

Plus Size Version- Suddenly Sequin Top @ Alight 



Glamorous sleeveless top
$48 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Plus Size Version- Ivory Blouse with built in cami and black sequin collar 



Rag bone merino wool jacket
net-a-porter.com

Plus Size Version- ASOS Curve exclusive Peplum Jacket 



Diesel long pants
$150 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Plus Size Version- Trouser Jean @ Old Navy 



Black lace booties
udobuy.com


Jas mb
barneys.com


Wet seal
wetseal.com


Catarzi straw fedora hat
$48 - asos.com






Ok, a bit dressyer version- I had a job interview and wanted to dress nice so I did the layering  a blazer with a white dress shirt and sequin top thing. Color is slightly off in the pict (bad lighting) but basically its my maroon blazer, my sequin top from Wet Seal, and grey slacks. I wore my grey high heel booties with it. Jewelry was my basic grey hoop earrings. Sorry I don't have a pict of me actually wearing it. My ride to the mall was at lunch time so I had to rush out the door before I could take picts of me in the outfit. This photo was taken the night before.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog