Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Say It With A T

Say It With A T

Say It With A T by tigeresskitten69

 Basically just dressing up t-shirts that have sayings/quotes on them. Mostly A line skirts with them, I think A lines are better for with T shirts cause it gives you a waist line but it can be done with pencil skirts to (although me being plus size it means planning out proper shape wear or finding the right belt to give shape). The middle outfit comes in plus size. The other ones are regular size but can be easily redone in plus size. The sexy and I know it shirt actually is from walmart (unripped/cut) but the link provided is for a ripped/cut version.

I currently own/bought the "Sexy & I Know It" shirt (non cut/ripped strait from the store though), have a black a line skirt, plus I own the silver sparkle oxfords so I might actually wear a version of that outfit soon (so you might want to check back for an update with a photo of me in it).

Maison scotch
$96 - flannelsfashion.com


Shredded shirt
etsy.com


Plus size shirt
yoursclothing.co.uk




Warehouse
$64 - warehouse.co.uk


Red stocking
modcloth.com


Foot traffic socks
misskl.com


Wet seal shoes
wetseal.com


Talullah Tu chain drop earrings
$26 - talullahtu.co.uk


ASOS tie belt
asos.com


Miss Selfridge grey scarve
missselfridge.com


Wool hat
indressme.com


Beaded hair accessory
anrdoezrs.net



shoes
journeys.com


Silver
journeys.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog