Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Purple Kitty

Purple Kitty

Purple Kitty by tigeresskitten69 This is something similar to what I am wearing today (accessorys are a bit different since I got to work with what I got).

Plus skirt
amazon.com


Office high heels
$64 - office.co.uk


Leather bag
makemechic.com


Karl lagerfeld
$92 - net-a-porter.com


Miso hoop earrings
$4.82 - republic.co.uk


forever21.com



Purple savanna zebra mini dress with Silver Rings originally from http://pacificplex.com
I have had it for quite a while so it's no longer available.


At the end of the day so I have  my hair braided out of the way and my makeup is gone... sorry, I should put more effort into getting a pict while I'm still completely decked out but I was preoccupied by the errand I had to run and forgot about picts until last min (basically just now). Please excuse the mess in the background... folding clothing.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog