Blog Archive

Monday, October 29, 2012

Everyday Wonder



Everyday Wonder


Planning on wearing an outfit like this for my first day of work... At lease I think, I might change my mind last min.

BKE long tank
buckle.com

The tank top I have is actually from old navy.


Stretch jeans
alloy.com

My jeans are from old navy.


Wide belt
etsy.com

I got a white and gold belt from Dots a while back.



Wonder Woman Leather Wrist Cuff - DC Comics Other
bigbadtoystore.com

Not even sure if I'm remembering correctly but I either got it at spencers or hot topic but that was ages ago so its probably easyer to find online. 


Oh, and I have a white blazer on clearance from Dress Barn. Hem is a bit of a mess but its good enough.



The Real Deal-
 Took the photos while in the fitting room of H&M, wanted to try on some stuff to waste some time and see what fits me this season.

The outfit I came in wearing... this was my outfit for my first day of my new seasonal job.
Sad to say I found out I cant wear my sneakers to work even though their beyond awesome, fashionable, and in perfect condition.





Other Version-

Wonder Woman

(the photos are of regular sizes, plus sizes versions are in links listed under item).

Coast silk top
$110 - coast-stores.com     

 Plus size version-   Red Sequin Tank Top @ Torrid


Goldsign zipper skinny jeans
$270 - farfetch.com

  Plus size version @ Torrid- Bright Blue Sophia Skinny Jean &/or Galaxy Blue Sophia Skinny Jean


Leather waist belt 
topshop.com

Plus size version- ASOS Curve Plate and Spike Detail Waist Belt


BURAK UYAN knee boots
stylebop.com 

Plus size suede scrunch Red Boots


Kate spade handbag
katespade.com


Eddie borgo
boutique1.com

Wallis yellow gold necklace
wallisfashion.com

H M metal cuff bracelet
$9.61 - hm.com




H&M Fitting Room- 

Perfect combo! I know my closet doesn't need any more black but this looks so good together!


Fail!!! As you can see the white top I layered under fits to tight in the chest... that's the pulling/creases on the chest area. It dose look good under more solid tops like the one in the pict above this one.

Love but fit to snug in the chest!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog