Blog Archive

Friday, October 26, 2012

Lets Do The Time Warp Again! (Plus Size)

Lets Do The Time Warp Again! (Plus Size)

Lets Do The Time Warp Again! (Plus Size) by tigeresskitten69

Was the theam for my 31st birthday party (oct 1st)... mostly was just an excuse to wear fake tux outfits.
But it was also due to my love of Rocky Horror.
doing the Time Warp in Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Top
yoursclothing.co.uk

It t shirt
amazon.com

Glitter shoes
zumiez.com


Cross bangle
etsy.com

Earrings
torrid.com

Black felt hat
buycostumes.com


Black Petticoat | Costumes
torrid.com





Outfit I actually wore for my B-Day Party... I'm in the middle, forgot to put on my heels during the pict :P
(mostly stuff I owned already for lack of money to get what I really wanted). I bought the bloody tux shirt at walmart in the mens section, the purple sparkle bow I made and attached for the night, my earrings are the scull hoop earrings from Torrid that's in the above list, my skirt is an old one from Avenue, leggings old ones I've had for a while, shoes not shown in pict are sparkle heels from old navy, and it may be hard to see amidst all that black but I'm also wearing a sequin scarf around my waist like a cummerbund (I've had it so long I don't know where I got it).

I also made a gift for best dressed. My friend in the green won. To be honest I was having a hard time choosing between them but, you got to respect wearing a corset for the night.

Wrist cuffs and a hair bow (actually I put it on a head band but its easy to take off and use as a bow tie).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog