Blog Archive

Friday, December 21, 2012

12/21/2012 H&M fitting room and my outfit.

What I was wearing today.

Natural makeup (foundation, pink lip gloss, blush, and mascara) and hoop earrings from walmart. Hair was braided night before and brushed out for frizzy next day waves.
Blazer from Torrid, Baby doll from Frederick's Of Hollywood (black shear baby doll used under... no idea), jeans from Old Navy.



What I tried on
T-shirt or tank dress in pink, to tight in L but  might work with shape wear under or with items layered over it (like my jacket in this pict or a corset). Love the color and the pencil skirt style/look of the bottom of the dress. Online list XL as available but I haven't found it in store and its not available for buying online in the US. I wish they would offer in plus size online in the US... or at lease get my hands on the XL in the store!





What I fell in love with at first sight.

H&M Leopard print Scarf

Would love to see in person...

Scull Top


As you can see I have changed the background of the blog. Will be redoing the blog to freshen it up so expect more changes. Till I get the chance to fully change it things might clash... sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog