Blog Archive

Thursday, June 16, 2011

6/16/20011 Photo Of the moment...

One of the Greatest things in life is friendship... this was taken back when I was in high school. Found the picture in my old wallet I haven't used since I moved to FL. Its me and one of my BFF's. I miss all my friends in MO.

Favorite quote of the moment:
"We have three kinds of family
1.Those we are born to
2.Those who are born to us
3.And those we let into our hearts ♥"
— Sherrilyn Kenyon

Thank you my friends for being the family of my heart.


Anyways, already posted this on my facebook but thought I might as well do a short and sweet blog entry.

1 comment:

  1. That is really sweet. And very true, friends are the family you choose. I think that is very special. Friends are people you let in because they show themselves important and deserve to be your friend.

    That picture is very cute. It is always nice to reminisce on old photos. :)

    Thank you for following my blog. ♥

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog